Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Gosple Jazz Show 82


(Heb 8:6) But now he has got a more excellent ministry, by so much as he is mediator of a better covenant, which is established on the footing of better promises.

(Heb 8:7) For if that first was faultless, place had not been sought for a second.

(Heb 8:8) For finding fault, he says to them, Behold, days come, saith the Lord, and I will consummate a new covenant as regards the house of Israel, and as regards the house of Juda;

(Heb 8:9) not according to the covenant which I made to their fathers in the day of my taking their hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they did not continue in my covenant, and *I* did not regard them, saith the Lord.

(Heb 8:10) Because this is the covenant that I will covenant to the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord: Giving my laws into their mind, I will write them also upon their hearts; and I will be to them for God, and they shall be to me for people.

(Heb 8:11) And they shall not teach each his fellow-citizen, and each his brother, saying, Know the Lord; because all shall know me in themselves, from the little one among them unto the great among them.

(Heb 8:12) Because I will be merciful to their unrighteousnesses, and their sins and their lawlessnesses I will never remember any more.

(Heb 8:13) In that he says New, he has made the first old; but that which grows old and aged is near disappearing.

mo31@gospeljazzsite.com

My Odeo Channel (odeo/4e0c7fc3182c84e1)

Listen now! (61:22min / 112MB)

Sara Renner - Rain Down
Artist Website
Amos Saint Jean - Gods Love
Artist Website
Marcus Miller - Your Amazing Grace
Artist Website
Mel Holder - Always been There 4 Me
Artist Website
Sean Jones - Divine Inspiration
Artist Website
Wayman Tisdale - Sunday Best
Artist Website
Kendrick Scott - Pslam
Artist Website
Tyrone Birkett - Perseverance
Artist Website
Joe Byrd - A Secret Place
Artist Webpage
Oli Rockburger - Hush Now
Artist Website
Zoe life Publishing
Publishing Company
The Upper Room
Christian Entertainment Complex
LAGOSPELSCENE
Christian Entertainment Website
GOSPOTAINMENT
Christian Entertainment
Gospel Jazz Blog
Gospel Jazz Comunity Blog
WGJB - GOSPEL JAZZ RADIO
Internet Radio Station
Spirital Dance

No comments: