Sunday, June 17, 2007

Gospel Jazz Podcast Show 83


(Psa 91:1) He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

(Psa 91:2) I say of Jehovah, My refuge and my fortress; my God, I will confide in him.

(Psa 91:3) Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the destructive pestilence.

(Psa 91:4) He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou find refuge: his truth is a shield and buckler.

(Psa 91:5) Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night, for the arrow that flieth by day,

(Psa 91:6) For the pestilence that walketh in darkness, for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

(Psa 91:7) A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

(Psa 91:8) Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold, and see the reward of the wicked.

(Psa 91:9) Because thou hast made Jehovah, my refuge, the Most High, thy dwelling-place,

(Psa 91:10) There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy tent.

(Psa 91:11) For he shall give his angels charge concerning thee, to keep thee in all thy ways:

(Psa 91:12) They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

(Psa 91:13) Thou shalt tread upon the lion and the adder; the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under foot.

(Psa 91:14) Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

(Psa 91:15) He shall call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honour him.

(Psa 91:16) With length of days will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Sometimes you just want protection yeah Lord

mo31@gospeljazzsite.com

My Odeo Channel (odeo/4e0c7fc3182c84e1)



Kendrick Scott - Psalm
Artist Website
Carl Allen & Rodney Whitaker - We Fall Down
Artist Website
Tia Fuller - Breakthrough
Artist Website
Sean Jones - God's Gift
Artist Website
Kevin Turner - No, Not One
Artist Website
Tyrone Birkett - Awesome God
Artist Website
Barry D. - Hara
Artist Webpage
Sara Renner - Simple Things
Artist Website
Terrance Palmer - Head Over Heels
Artist Website
Bruce V. Allen - More Than Anything
Artist Webpage
Zoe life Publishing
Publishing Company
The Upper Room
Christian Entertainment Complex
LAGOSPELSCENE
Christian Entertainment Website
GOSPOTAINMENT
Christian Entertainment

No comments: