Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Gospel Jazz Podcast Show 76


(1Co 13:1) If I make use of the tongues of men and of angels, and have not love, I am like sounding brass, or a loud-tongued bell.

(1Co 13:2) And if I have a prophet’s power, and have knowledge of all secret things; and if I have all faith, by which mountains may be moved from their place, but have not love, I am nothing.

(1Co 13:3) And if I give all my goods to the poor, and if I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it is of no profit to me.

(1Co 13:4) Love is never tired of waiting; love is kind; love has no envy; love has no high opinion of itself, love has no pride;

(1Co 13:5) Love’s ways are ever fair, it takes no thought for itself; it is not quickly made angry, it takes no account of evil;

(1Co 13:6) It takes no pleasure in wrongdoing, but has joy in what is true;

(1Co 13:7) Love has the power of undergoing all things, having faith in all things, hoping all things.

(1Co 13:8) Though the prophet’s word may come to an end, tongues come to nothing, and knowledge have no more value, love has no end.

mo31@gospeljazzsite.com

My Odeo Channel (odeo/4e0c7fc3182c84e1)

Listen now! (58:43min / 108MB)

Bruce V. Allen - Ablazing Grace
Artist Website
Tyrone Birkett - Brighter Day
Artist Website
Juanita Faas - Lord I Lift Your Name on High
Artist Website
Randy Scott - Peace Within Me
Artist Website
Sean Jones - God's Gift
Artist Website
Wayman Tisdale - Glory, Glory
Artist Website
Damond Terrell - Dreams do Come True
Artist Website
Terrance Palmer - Worship Melody
Artist Website
Kevin Turner - I Surrender All
Artist Website
Tim Bowman
Artist Website
Mel Holder - We lift our Hands in the Sanctuary
Artist Website
Zoe Life Publishing
Publishing Company
The Upper Room
Christian Entertainment Complex
LAGOSPELSCENE
Christian Website
GOSPOTAINMENT
Christian Webpromo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the podcasts. I was looking for content for my iPod and did'nt want to load it with secluar music. Please continue to bless me and others with your podcasts.

Lloyd M.
Darlington SC